August 15, 2018 -- Carver, Darden, Koretzky, Tessier, Finn, Blossman & Areaux LLC is pleased to announce that 13 lawyers have been named to the 2019 Edition of Best Lawyers in America and have been recognized for accolades in 35 legal disciplines. One attorney from the firm is also named to the “Lawyers of the Year” list for his respective practice and contributions.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 70 countries. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant.
Carver Darden is pleased to recognize the following attorneys named to the 2019 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Raymond G. Areaux - Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Technology Law
- Roy E. Blossman - Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law; Real Estate Law
- M. Hampton Carver - Oil and Gas Law
- M. Taylor Darden - Commercial Litigation; Oil and Gas Law
- Matthew J. Fantaci - Energy Law
- William T. Finn - Banking and Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Banking and Finance
- I. Harold Koretzky - Employment Law – Individuals; Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; Labor Law – Union; Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Leann Opotowsky Moses - Commercial Litigation
- Philip D. Nizialek - Insurance Law; Commercial Litigation
- Robert S. Stassi - Commercial Litigation
- Frank A. Tessier - Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law; Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Robert Paul Thibeaux - Banking and Finance Law; Equipment Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law; Litigation - Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- David F. Waguespack - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Bankruptcy
The firm is also pleased to announce that Robert P. Thibeaux was recognized in Financial Services Regulation Law as part of the Best Lawyers “Lawyers of the Year” in the New Orleans area.
Lawyers in the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.